The Main Manor as it stands today was completed in 1904 by the Fleming family, who owned much of the surrounding land. To this day we are pleased to welcome the Fleming family back to the Manor for the annual family picnics. The Manor itself is an example of Victorian architecture in one of its most elegant periods.
The hotel consists of 95 bedrooms, 26 of which are in the Manor House and a further 69 in the Garden Wing, which was added in 1989. The Garden Wing was built when the property opened as a dedicated Residential Conference Centre by the University of Southampton.
This is one of Southampton’s most popular wedding venues.